Friday 13 September 2013

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think you are?

Who?

This person I’ve become is my gate to knowing the real me, but will I ever get to know the real me I ask, does any person out there truly know who they are for I am still curious as to who I am.

I think I have the answer but why is it that every  time I think I’ve finally got to it something changes my mind or is it because I don’t trust the voice inside me?

Who am I? I ask this voice says you know who you are but yet you’re too blind to see yourself from within, yes I said with a pause to think of what exactly the voice is trying to say. I look deep into myself trying by all means to find my soulful eyes that see thing that my naked eye can’t see.

As I do so a glance at the mirror I took and wow the thought of me searching within made me look different, I see you the voice said a face for this voice I tried to make out but what I saw was not a stranger, it was one person I had so sadly forgotten

Why, How and When? I asked myself, What did I do that made me forget where I come from who I was and what I really wanted in life

It was indeed a familiar face, it was the young boy I once was and somehow I had let him down I was not the person he wanted to be, I was asking all the wrong questions in search of the wright answer but truly speaking are there ever wright or wrong questions is there even an answer to them all.
Think I am this person but the world sees me as that person one of whom I don’t see, so WHO AM I?

Why?

Why do I have to follow this world and believe everything they say, why can’t start my own way of living yes all I know now is because of them but then WHY?

Why can’t I start my own religion and believe in MY OWN GOD, who to say I have to come into this world and choose like everyone out there which way I fall as if it is not enough that they have given me a number then they tell me I must act like a human and not an animal. How dare they, I am an animal.

The voice inside says we are all one yet the world say it all different there are races for some reason although for me, I think they are truly doing that racing to death, separated by the way we look on the outside we have lost our true purpose for inside we are all one and the same.

No comments: