Friday 11 October 2013

Would you die for me?

Would you die for me?

Live in this world, oh God I love this world but truly speaking, is there even someone out there that I would die for. I keep telling myself that I would be the one who fights for a better world and that when time came I would die for anyone but to be honest I am scared.

I don’t know how to go about it because I have all these ideas on what needs to be done and how it needs to be done although I am still scared to carry on I want to live in this world that may seem wrong in other people’s eyes yet for most I know it is the right way to live and that is how we all want to live

How do I get my word out there so that my voice is heard or even better they listen to me, not that I myself have all the answers as I also learn from day to day but enough so that a life at a time is inspired.

I don’t want to change them I would love to give them my idea of what life is in my point of view. If I had to fight for it would I really die for a person knowingly that they will live in a world of peace once I’m going,

Would you die for me?

No comments: