Tuesday 27 August 2013

Dark Shadow of Death

Dark Shadow of Death

by Rohit Sapra


Circles, only circles are here
Circles of confusions
As this darkness represents death.
People come and leave
Then we turn so alone again
This grief hurts.
Everyone else is happy although I am very sad
Sad, so sad I am
That I do not know what to do?
Now, look at me as I am trying to feel the pain
I am letting blood drop from my spirit
I am crying as you take away my existence from me
By capturing my life, with your dirty hands.
As your hands come close to me I begin to feel scared
Since, I do not know that will you hurt or love?
All this darkness is spreading all over me
Are you going to make me wounded or will you end up loving me?
Now this darkness represents death
Blood will be dropping and I will be asking for help
Nobody will help as then I will be killed by the devils
Devils rule this world as God is not helping anymore.
By rohit sapra   

No comments: