Wednesday 3 July 2013

Lost Love Hurts

Lost Love Hurts

by Rohit Sapra


My words are so empty without her
Without her I am strength less
She is so happy in her new found world
Though, I am really unhappy.
She is married now and is with her prince
I wish I could be her prince
Though, a beautiful girl like her was never meant to be mine
Her fragrance and beautiful sandy skin, I was in love with
Her looks were amazing
Now, I never look at her pictures even
As now I feel scared of looking at her beautiful face
Due to the fact that her face had something special about it
Her simplicity was her beauty
I regret losing her
To be frank, even when she was mine
Still, she never completely was mine
Although, I wanted her the most as I loved everything about her
Wanted, really wanted her
Loved her the most
Cared for her the most
A marriage is nice, as she is happily married now
I am sadly living a single life
A life without my true love
Only my sandy, could possibly fill that place for me
She is married, happily married now.
By rohit sapra   

No comments: