Wednesday 31 July 2013

Your Feelings

Your Feelings

by Joe Davila


Your Feelings


I cant see and understand how you are the way you act
Unsolved mysteries cant solve this lie and turn into a fact
Fact that you and me no longer exists
In this memory that faded with a kiss
A kiss that was just a lethal as poison itself
Destroyed all my emotions, feelings were left to melt
Melt into a lake of solitude in silence with no disturbance
Alone wondering around lost with no current
Still you sit there and have not a care in the world about it
I raise above mountains for your love, with no intentions to quit
I split oceans so there is nothing to stop me from being with you
Cause I cant control these feeling I have that are so true
Doesn't matter what I do, say or even show
Cause your gonna be you and we will never grow
You will throw fire of rages beyond what your heart can control
And yet I will set there and burn in the cold
I sit in the rain struggling in pain lost without nothing to gain
While your out there living the life and not caring how your driving me insane
I am the blue skies, while your the dark clouds trying to cover me
Cause of your cold heart that's how you have to be
I sometimes feel I wish I was blind so I cant see the anger
I also wish I cant hear so I wont hear the hurt from a stranger
But I guess I will never understand why love plays a funny part in life
It brings joy and happiness and at the sametime destroys emotions out of sight.

BY Joe Davila   

No comments: