Tuesday 11 June 2013

Goddess with a Sandy Skin

by Rohit Sapra


Sandy skin matched with a smile
Smile that glows
Glows like beauty of nature
With a natural glow of beautiful sky, adding to her beauty
Beauty, which is as pure like the fresh breeze of air.
A tender and beautiful skin she possesses
Feels as if the goddess of nature has arrived on earth
Only to display how beautiful creation of god really is
With an endless glow
Feels as if the goddess of nature has arrived on earth
Free flowing and flawless is beauty of a girl whom I see
I try to look at her, without letting her notice that I actually am observing her beauty
Her personality has an attitude, which also seems to be her style
Style, which happens to be her beauty too
I dreamed, only dreamed
Though, now I actually see her in front of me
It makes me believe that dreams do really come true
Just, got to believe
As a goddess with a sandy skin, still exists
Still, does exist in my life.
By rohit sapra


  

No comments: