Friday 28 June 2013

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL

by Michael


I can't help myself but miss you



you're once a dream that came true
an illusion that turned to reality
but suddenly, things turned different

I have so many sleepless nights
because you are on my mind
i can't help myself from crying
because I'm missing you so much

all the pain & sadness are bound inside my heart
all the memories are still preserve in my mind
i miss you so much
because i can't hide the fact that I'm still in love with you

my life will never be the same again
now that you're gone
I'll be trapped in this loneliness forever


I've realized its just something I cannot do,
Here are my feelings, just a few.
First, I'm still so In Love with you, after all this time,
You told me the same, then left me, Time has passed, everyday you're on my mind


Will we ever be together again, i say as I sob and mope
as each day passes, I lose a little more hope.
I'll always LOVE you '''''' hold these words true
Don't hate me for this, this is what pain is making me do.
My heart is broken

You have given me the time of my life but now that has to end. I now know you are happy without me but that is what i have live with now. I'm glad you can move on after me,you were my first girlfriend, the first person i ever truly loved. You still mean the world to me even though i am not with you.

Years will go by and i will still be thinking about you, i promise. You are the woman of my dreams, you made me so happy.



I am so sorry for all the pain i caused you over the past 2 years.



I Love You xxxxxxx. I Always Will .



I just cant see why you can turn your back on me and watch me fade away without you.I   

No comments: