Friday 28 June 2013

Mommy, Please Forgive Me

by Loveless Dreamer


I know I've messed up
I know you're still mad
Even though you said you weren't
But I can see it on your face
And it makes me sad
Because I did wrong
I know it makes you sad too
I know you don't want me to grow up
I'm sorry for disappointing you
But can you please forgive me??
It's understandable that you ground me
I know you're only doing this for my own good
I know you're doing it because you care
You want what's best for me
You dont want me to mess up my future
Just please....forgive me
It hurts me everyday that passes
The fact: you want me to go the right direction
Mommy, you know I love you
And I know you love me too
And I promise I'll always be your little girl.....no matter what
But do you see my pain?
I can see yours.....
I know I've hurt you
but I'm not sure what you want me to do
I'll get all A's for you
To prove to you that I'll only think about school
I'll clean every room
To show you I'm going to be responsible
I'll give you the phone everyday afterschool
To make you see that I'm trying my best
I'll do anything you want me to do
Just to prove to you that I'm sorry
I know this probably won't matter to you
But I couldn't find any other way to tell you I'm sorry
And that I want you to forgive me
I'm not saying to forget it,
Because I know you won't
But pleaase....just please forgive me.
I'm sorry I hurt you
I'm sorry I broke the only connection we had
I'm sorry that I betrayed you
And I'm sorry for what I've put you through
From the moment I first did wrong, to this day
I wish I could take it all back
But I can't.....
Mommy, please don't give up on me
Please hug me and say that you love me
I need you
I love you
And please understand that I'm sorry
Mommy, can you please forgive me for everything I've done??
You know that I'm growing up
I know you're not ready to let go
But someday you'll have to
Just please don't let go now
I need my mommy

*I wrote this poem special for my mom. I read it to her and she cried saying that she loved me and that she's not mad. she forgave me. she said she just needed time. Mom, how much time do you need.?. I need to hear my mom's voice and feel her hugs. I need you mommy. I love you. If you've ever fought with your mom or done something really bad and got grounded/into trouble, know that she is doing it for you're own good. she loves you. don't ever doubt that. you hear that mom....i know you love me. just please show it.*   

No comments: